Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > BLUESPOON HEADSET NEW POST !!

Previous  123 4 ... 363738  Next
Author BLUESPOON HEADSET NEW POST !!
johanch
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-02-20 21:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi Jan.

Pretty strange with snowstorms right...? I have not experienced this yet, but I'll probably experience a snowstorm sooner or later... But for now, we Norwegians are not affected by this bad weather you have in Denmark. We're just sitting up here in the north, enjoying the 10th goldmedal to Norway this evening In other words: this have been a very nice day
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-20 23:58
Johan > congrats on the many "golds"

Yeahh, snowstorms come and go,..it started yesterday,..just gone worse from there on.

I have to go outside tomorrow for 2 reasons :

1. the danish mobile-magazine is out tomorrow, and theres an article on Nextlink and Bluespoon.
2. and well,... I've run out of cigarettes..hehe ;-D

So I just have to put on the warm clothes, and hope that my car can go through all that damn snow

Jan (freezing in Denmark,..BBRRRRR)

totonox
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-02-21 13:16
will it be avilable in asia country?
http://www.totonox.com
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-02-21 13:28
the button for answsring should be the same button to enable handsfree dialing via voice commands like t28's original handsfree.

how can anyone claim to have the worlds smallest bluetooth headset when it's not even released?!? ...until it's in the shops your just talkin air.

if your products that hot you'd announce it to retailers only until it's been produced that way you wouldn't give bigger manufacturers with more production clout the opportunity to undercut you with a better product.

same people that chat to you now will be hating you in 2 months if your product isn't out...so you just put pressure on yourself to deliver the goods...excuses won't mean sh** then...trust.
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-21 18:13
Totonox > Yep,..should be available "all over"

Jan
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-21 18:55
Decoy >

Do you have handsfree dialling on any other bluetooth headset ?

And I never said, that the Bluespoon wouldnt support handsfree dialling.

And Yes, it is the smallest headset,..and you can preorder it.

Of course "someone" might come along, with a headset thats the same size as the Bluespoon. But it wont be much smaller, because thats not possible with the current materials,..and we got copyrights (patented) with e.g. the ear-holder-part and other parts.

I'm not saying that the Bluespoon will be better or anything like that,..I'm just giving the facts and info.
And I'm not telling people that they should get this headset instead of another.

The Bluespoon was a "hot subject" before I started to write about it.
It started on the Comdex Fall in Las Vegas last year.

About the retailers : I dont really need to comment this in any way, as you do not know how we work with our resellers/retailers.

We (Nextlink) do not want to keep everything a secret,..thats why I'm giving information.
A lot of people are very interested in this.

But You would rather not have info, or what ?

Usually people want info, thats what I'm giving them,..so giving info is bad too ??

I dont put pressure on myself in any way.
Reason is : I'm giving actual information, and thereby giving people in here a reason, and telling them whats going on.

If no information or only a little went out, then people get angry, because they dont know what the hells going on.

So at least, if something DOES go wrong, then people will KNOW.

You're very negative in all aspects,..I dont know why.

And you told earlier, that you would get the HBH-20,..then why are you still so interested in telling me, whats right and wrong about the Bluespoon ?

Jan

totonox
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-02-21 19:07
Quote:

On 2002-02-21 18:13, jh67 wrote:
Totonox > Yep,..should be available "all over"

Jan

Thanks for your reply, just can't wait to get one.
http://www.totonox.com
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-02-21 22:53
HBH-20 supports Voice Dialling just like the original Ericsson handsfree for the t28 did.

you press a button on the headset and say the name of the person you want to call...you can also setup voice commands to accept or divert incoming calls.
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-21 23:34
Ok Decoy >

I just realized, that we're talking about different things here

When You said "handsfree", I immediatly thought about magic word,..where you dont touch any buttons at all, but only uses voice-commands.

Sorry about that

Jan

mcastro
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-02-23 17:49
is bluespoon compatible with ipaq 3870???
or is it just for mobiles?

[ This Message was edited by: mcastro on 2002-02-23 18:03 ]
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-02-25 00:20
Mcastro > There's a program for the Ipaq, that enables bluetooth-dialling from Ipaq to headset,..where you dont have to touch the phone at all.

I believe they tested it with an Ericsson bluetooth headset,..but other headsets should work as well.

But the Ipaq needs a program to communicate with the headset.

Take a look here :

http://www.ppcshowcase.com/mphonebt.htm

Owizard from this forum, found this one

Jan

molodoy
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-06 22:50
I skimmed over all the messages in this topic (and the previous), but still have some important questions...

If I'm not mistaken, Bluespoon has been hyped to be a revolutionary headset, by allowing the user to 'talk' with his ear. i.e. - that vibrations of the vocal chords will be somehow picked up by Bluspoon.

On the PR photos that are visible on the nextlink.to website, and other press pages, you can clearly see a microphone on the unit.

Is the sound picked up REALLY better than a traditional microphone? Can it REALLY be used in a VERY loud environment without ANY detrement to the recieving end?

Let's face it - the sound of the HBH-15 is pretty bad for the person you're talking to (compared with talking into the phone). I'm not sure whether it has to do with the low quality of the blutooth sound compression, or something else.

Hence, the main reason that I would buy a bluespoon, is the lack of the microphone extention on my HBH-15, and an improved sound quality.

Can anyone who used it compare & comment?

-peter pajitnov
@molodoy.com
owizard
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-07 00:12
Hi Jan,

I feel that even the HBH-30 is no match for Bluespoon in appearance. Do you have any fresh news about Bluespoon?

I hope everything is moving according to your original schedule. All the best.

wchong
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-07 00:48
How does it compare with the Motorola BT headset ?
Phrak
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-07 01:43
Quote:

On 2002-02-21 22:53, decoy7 wrote:
HBH-20 supports Voice Dialling just like the original Ericsson handsfree for the t28 did.

you press a button on the headset and say the name of the person you want to call...you can also setup voice commands to accept or divert incoming calls.

Actually, the HBH-10 & 15's can also regonise voice commands. I use it all the time for mine. Press the button on the back of the headset, say the name, say the location and away it goes.

Unfortunately it doesn't do voice answer or reject
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 4 ... 363738  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic