Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones for sale > FS: load of faulty phones- V3 x2, 6100 x2, K700i, 3410! Take a look!

12  Next
Author FS: load of faulty phones- V3 x2, 6100 x2, K700i, 3410! Take a look!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 01:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I wasn't planning to sell these on here, but I've had some interest via pm so might give it a go! Would prefer payment via bank transfer or Paypal, but would consider swaps/PXs.

I've got a boxed 3410 with a software problem, seems to freeze on startup, blank screen (screen seems fine though, charges (no charger though!).

Pink V3 with batt only in 2 halves that has had some slight water damage on the pcb, runs the battery down in less than a day, did say 'insert sim' with a sim in but then started accepting sims, seems fully working otherwise, unlocked and makes/recieves calls fine. Already under offer though this one.

K700i with a software problem, freezes on startup although the keys still beep when pressed, in a tatty case. Orange branded case but phone is Voda branded and locked! (pinched the case for another K7).

Also two Nokia 6100s, one gets a signal very rarely, the other works fine except the '0' key refuses to work. Also under offer and poss. sold.

Will add pics probably tomorrow, also will see if I have any other faulties!

My Ebay Auctions5140, Moto V500, & faulties

[ This Message was edited by: Sammy_boy on 2006-04-15 14:34 ]
gregface
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-04-15 01:30
how much for k700i mate?
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 01:37
Looking for about £20 delivered for the K700i.
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

gregface
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-04-15 10:49
il give you £15
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 11:12
Can we meet in the middle and say £17 inc. del?
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 15:04
Finally taken some pictures, here they are:

Pink V3, here shown powered up, keypad lights on:

Nokia 6100s - the red one is the one with the faulty '0' key, the silver one as you can see doesn't get a signal 95% of the time. It's covers are in mint as new condition though! Both screens fully working.

The K700i, which I've tested in the service menu, and everything works fine, just this freezing at the 'searching' prompt seems to be the only problem (plus the tatty case, the aerial cover doesn't go on properly).

The 3410, which you may just be able to see is on but frozen. I may withdraw this from sale, as I'll probably be wanting the screen for a 3410 I'm getting soon with a broken screen (unless anyone wants what's left!)

All phones come boxed except the pink V3, though there are no chargers I'm afraid, either they didn't come with any or I need them for other phones!

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 15:29
I'm adding another V3 to the sales, this is silver one I recieved only this morning. I bought it thinking it only had a snapped ribbon cable, but after taking the phone apart it was evident someone had gotten there before me. And used a crowbar to open the thing up it seems! Always bugs me when people can't be arsed to use the right tools

Ironically, I think the ribbon cable's fine, but what happened is someone's tried to leve the phone apart, and ripped a chip off the board (I presume which controls the screen) so it won't display. Ironically, I've just tried another mainboard in that phone and both screens (and therefore ribbon) work perfectly! Bit of dust and crap behind the screen, but can be cleaned out easily (I might even do this myself!) I tried calling the phone and is does actaully make/recieve calls, ear speaker works too, only problem is no display. Also missing all screws round the screen, one on the back (though all stays in place OK), and a chip on the chassis where someone's tried to jemmy the phone apart damaging it (and removing that chip!) Also it seems someone tried to DRILL the tiny screw behind the battery cover that holds the flip in place out - flip works fine though, replacing the screw might be a problem as it's hole is now a bit too big!

Comes in limited edition metal box, though can sell the phone only if required for a discount:

Spot the difference! The board on the left has the silver chip next to the display connector intact, as it should be. The one on the right, the one I'm selling, has it missing as you can see!

I may sell that other V3 mainboard too, that one only the power button works, may just need a simple flashing. Unlocked, got firmware version which allows video recording and extra memory on it. Or you could just pinch the chip off it and solder it onto the other V3!

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-15 17:19
The Nokia 6020 is available again!

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-16 12:14
Bump!

btw, I may not reply on Tuesday or Wednesday, as I'm getting married! I might start a little thread somewhere actually just so people know why I'm not replying to my pms!

I think if anything's not sold by Thursday, I'll stick them on Ebay.

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-16 12:45
Just cleaned up all the crap out of the inside of the silver V3's screen, it looks much better now than in the pic I posted!

It's a shame whoever tried taking it apart before made a bit of a hatchet job of it, the facia itself is actually almost unmarked apart from the bits done by a previous 'repairer'!

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-17 01:12
Final bump before the wedding, the 6100s may be sold! Post here or pm me, I can answer people Monday afternoon but may not be able to till late Wed or probably Thursday.

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-17 21:43
One last bump as a single man!

luigithfc
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2006-04-17 21:46
£15 for k700i
gregface
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-04-17 21:46
£15 for k700i?

lol, i like how you said you are getting married on tuesday or wednesday.
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-20 09:56
Bump, will put these on Ebay either tonight or tomorrow morning if no interest, including the 6100s - I've had a couple of people interested but either not followed through or replied recently, I'll be listing those along with the other phones.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi