Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones for sale > Orange T39m with 2400 minutes of included data calls.

Author Orange T39m with 2400 minutes of included data calls.
Simon R
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-15 15:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello all,

I have a T39m on Orange UK on an Equivalent Tariff to a One-2-one tariff that no longer exists, but Orange have not cancelled my equivalent tariff.

The tariff details are as follows:

Line rental £20 per month. (I have insurance as well for £5 extra per month)
2400 off peak minutes per month included. These minutes include all voice, fax and data calls to UK landline numbers. (Not high speed data, so 14.4kbps maximum)
10p text messages.
10p per minute landline calls peak.
2p per minute landline calls off peak.
20p per minute to Orange phones at all times.
35p per minute to all other mobile phones at all times.

I no longer need this tariff and was thinking of changing it as I now have a business mobile.

However, this tariff could be very useful to anyone who uses data a lot. (Esato users ) or talks an awful lot off peak. It is not available to new connections and as such is very rare.

If anyone is interested I will sell them the phone, tariff and accessories (by transfering the account to them via Orange) Accessories are handsfree kit, in car charger and case.

I'm not interested in making money out of this, so make me a sensible offer for the whole lot, including postage charges to allow me to send it to you, and the phone is yours.

Any questions, post them here.

Simon

UK
Sue
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-02 01:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Still available Simon?

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi