Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Charging, alien battery! ?

Previous  12
Author Charging, alien battery! ?
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-19 23:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
yes, those third party ones are crap anyway. imo u can get 1 here cheap, just ask for it in the accs wantde forum
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-12-20 00:10

On 2007-12-19 12:57:24, siavash wrote:
please help me ( i have the same problem, when connect the charger to the phone, appear \"Charging, Alien Battery\". and after charging, the phone discharge in 12 hours! i bought this phone (K800i) 2 days ago. please help me ( sorry for my bad english

@sia - Are you sure YOU are using a GENUINE battery If YES, I guess we have a problem here matey [addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-20 06:52
if he would use a genuine battery, then wont be the "alian battery" displayed
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
vlotnet
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-02-21 04:21
I got this for the first time ever after many years using the Sony Ericsson T230, and googling it brings this thread up first.

The battery is original.
I first noticed a problem when the battery icon showed a white battery with no green or any other colour 'charge' in it. I thought that was weird 'cause normally I get a warning if my battery is going to go low and in the red zone.

After trying to disconnect and reconnect the charger several times (and getting the same \"Charging, alien battery\" message each time), I turned the phone off and on again and the message disappeared and the proper charge remaining in the battery appeared (it was green).

So this definitely can happen with an original battery. Just thought I'd add my piece.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi