Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > swatfa My-symbian

Previous  12
Author swatfa My-symbian
swatfa
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 15:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Benz Shite, i dont give a f*ck about anything you say, there are others out there awaiting for the video rec app and if you fail to believe it than when i release it you can go do yourself and any other person whos got nothin better do do in their sad lame lifes.

Im here to promote a program, and if im correct your from My-Symbian and posted your first posts mostly regarding this matter, im here to promote my program, whats your excuse for following me around doggy style??.

Btw sorry to break your hopes but this aint no (CENSORED) Romeo and juliet tripe story in which i get banished from places, so if you wanna go meladramatic please cease the use of internet and join a drama school or sumthin. I can be where i want and can promote whatever i want, and if pre-releasing something which I HAD makes me some viscious scoundrel that has a mastermind plan of using development skills to create the first virus for p800 than your very very sad yet imaginative. Let others who know me for my legitimacy judge me and i am known by every well known forum as a trustworthy person from before you even knew what the internet was, so dont give me that s*it. And btw, please copy and paste the remark i made which stated that i confessed to not having a video recorder app release in mind, im sure that would be interesting.

and by the way the video player was a beta and was bound to have small errors as any beta would have, otherwise they wouldnt have distributed it as a test to their clients bong head.

i would doubt that any of you followers would have a comeback because if you had a mind you would realise what i said made sence, therefore you can either be respective of my developments and await my rec program as any other person here is doing or you can be really low and curse me.

Regards,

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 14:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:00 ]
Andy_P
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 15:59
Ok.. I might be alone here, but I really couldn't give a rats arse about this lot. I read the long thread out of curiosity (and boredom) and felt like Id wasted 10 minutes out of my life doing it.

As long as the links to the files are gone, let's just forget about it.... please????

Swafta, if I were you I would just lie low for a bit and stop provoking people.

swatfa
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:11
i rspect your point Andy but i dont see a point of laying low and further delaying application releases because of some people who are trying to mess things up, and whether anyone likes it or not, i still have a right to fight for my image which is being over exaggeratedly corrupted by such people. And this topic cant just dissapear, its been this biggest talked about program and topic thus attracting more than 30,000 users interest based on the forum (my-symbian) records, in which 80 % of the topic was about the video recorder(which was the focus of the topic) and the rest was about the player.

btw with all do respects to Anas like i said, moderators tried to destroy My-symbian, but no mention, they werent even insulted
Anas Pre-released a program which the author did not give consent to release and even declared himself as author, consequences? a little 'dont do it again' and then it was over.
But with me it had to go into proposing law charges against me and banishment and removing my Senior membership bars etc. and for what? just for pre-releasing a program but still mentioning who the company was and didnt even declare myself as author which the REVIEW i wrote on My-Symbian shows. So this only shows that regulations and rules are mistreated and the consequences are biased based on who the person is and whether the administrator is in a good mood or not, i doubt this website or any other would react in administrator cussing and displaying private fact and messages to the public against a person
that to me is fishy and unfair

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:18 ]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:25
@Andy_P... I'm with you! Enough already! People are just rehashing stuff that has been said and resaid and now I see that rational argument has given way to slagging off and swearing!

Time gentlemen please!
Benz-Driver
K750
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:26
swatfa - just shut up your mouth! You had the biggest thread at my-symbian but you forgot to say that the whole thread was a fool! You fooled so many people and dare to make here the same! It's unbelieveable!

swatfa
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:35
precicely what i expected from you Benz, no smart comebacks or anything which labels me as a true fraud and mischieve causer, just cursing and accusations which merely makes you no smarter than the average cow, i will be looking forward to especially putting a smile on towards you when i release the video recorder, i would like to see your accusations then

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:36 ]
gadgetboytom
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:37
Exactly how did you figure out how to record video?

your so full of it!!

some ban this guy from esato
swatfa
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:40
using MMAPI J2ME source coding
and if you want more help understanding that
http://java.sun.com/products/mmapi/
it will be released as .jar extension
Benz-Driver
K750
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:48
BTW there will sure come a video recording app by HANTRO. But who knows, maybe you'll state that it's made by you? lol

MartinR
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:56
If only everyone could see all those hidden evil things swatfa has done. He comes here trying to talk "mature" and trys to get some respect here as he lost it totally in my symbian forum when his true soal was revealed.

seriously I and other dont have time for these things I really hope you swatfa leave this forum.

Would make it must easier to enjoy without you.
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-02-19 17:27
Hi,people, just wanted to point out that when @Swatfa asks people to "Quote" some of his admisions from the my-symbian forum, he does so in the full knowledge that he went back & edited his own posts taking some things out & adding others. (thats why his threads had to be locked,to stop him continualy changing his statements).

@Swatfa, Most people are secretly pleased (i`m guessing) that you showed a full screen vid app was on it`s way.
But EVERYTHING else about you is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional, you have to go away from the "front line" of this matter. concentrate on you obvious love of your interest in video apps, & come back with something of value that YOU have produced YOURSELF,
Only then will people believe in you.

BETTER STAY QUIET & BE THOUGHT A FOOL,
THAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH & REMOVE ALL DOUBT !
Reminder; milk, sugar, crisps, post letter.
fijbert
K550 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-19 19:25
seriously
I agree with Benz-Driver
u aint welcome here
take ur viral software to that webpage u wanted to create...
make sure to put a disclaimer saying "We are not serving viruses.. oh yeah, donwload at ur own risk"
Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-19 21:33
Ok,..not getting anywhere with this at all.

For the moment we are thinking this one over,..so thread is closed.

Do not start up another one, it will be removed.

Jan
Nextlink Marketing Manager and Bluespoon Hardware Designer.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  12
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic