Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > P800 enhanced camera confirmed for UK!

Author P800 enhanced camera confirmed for UK!
ebs
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-03-11 00:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Got my phone today, brand new uk spec. not from orange. I can't find any zoom fucntion on the camera.
grimbo
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-03-11 01:34
Quote:

On 2003-03-11 00:23, dave_uk wrote:
It's clear you guys have worked this out already but, as someone who genuinely does work for CPW, I can tell you that, despite the many retards the company employs, there is no way any of them are illiterate enough to spell their own employer 'car phone ware house'.

And I can also unequivocally confirm, he is spouting a crock of stinking horse s**t!

Thanks for that Dave, good on 'ya.
fijbert
K550 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-03-11 01:37
what about toaster?
or night-vision..
Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore I am perfect
dave_uk
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-03-11 01:40
Hmmm, the toaster would fit nicely with the cig lighter, don't you think fijbert? lol...

I think the dude who said much earlier that night-vision based on same principle as the 7650 would be a SW upgrade at some stage, but the real deal would be different hardware.

Might ask the SE rep, if he ever decides to reappear at my store....
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-03-11 02:33
Actually, all CCD based cameras can see in the dark... depending on how they're set. The 7650 has software based GAIN & shutter control. We don't have either on the P800 which could esily be added via fw. Digital zoom is possible as well, albeit really pixelated.

This message was posted from a P800 with a Frappuccino® machine
jellyellie
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:02
Quote:
Look you twat, on My-Symbian.com it has all been established that even if the data isn't correct, which in all likelyhood it isn't it isn't my fault.
It IS the nice manager of EShop, I provided full contents of both mine and Marsh's email correspondance with all the details below I decided to leave out. He's only human and email is a fairly informal way of communication, you must be fairly new to the internet if you haven't caught on to this fact yet.

And why would he not say "Hi"? We are 2 adults and conversing by email.. when you go into a shop does the manager get down on one knee and speak to you? WTF are you on about??!

And as for number 2. of your "managerial contact rules" it was my third email to him in a week.

See http://my-symbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3249&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 for the stuff On My-Symbion I refered to.

I hope you aren't representative of the users on Esato you know-nothing smartarse.

1. Lets get this clear; i'm not a twat.
2. Whenever i've contacted the EShop they've never started off with 'hi''
3. and yes, actually, when i go into a shop the manager does get down on one knee to speak to me. for i am the great jellyellie. i know, such a smartarse, aren't i.

Quote:
Im actually stunned at how pathetic that post was... Proves how many kids are getting their hands on P800s

and i'm stunned that you didn't seem to notice the fact that i have a T300 picture as my avatar, hence me owning a t300 not a p800. anyway, what's wrong with 'kids' owning p800s?

[ This Message was edited by: jellyellie on 2003-04-02 23:03 ]
jamatjam
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:17
go jellyellie its ya birthday!
Stealth
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:35
So none of you have seen the limited edition "anti personel" p800?

It has a tazer and refillable flamethrower as standard. Mace and CS gas cartridges are extra, but the winner is the "chinese star" ejection. This is only a s/w upgrade as it uses the memory stick slot to eject the stars.

Excellent!!!!!
jamatjam
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:40
Quote:

On 2003-04-03 00:35, Stealth wrote:
So none of you have seen the limited edition "anti personel" p800?

It has a tazer and refillable flamethrower as standard. Mace and CS gas cartridges are extra, but the winner is the "chinese star" ejection. This is only a s/w upgrade as it uses the memory stick slot to eject the stars.

Excellent!!!!!

LOL!!!
Stealth
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:51
=)
glasgow.uk
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 00:56
pmpl @ stealth.....My p800 HAS got nightvision and a zoom camera, not one but two,it has a video recorder and plays tapes, cds, vinyl and minidiscs. On a weekday, it washes my clothes and makes my dinner at the weekend. When someone phones me, the phone answers itself when i cant be bothered. It pays my electricity bills, gas and telephone bills too. What pisses me off though, I have to keep charging the f**king thing. Not bad for £500. ps.. i didnt get any emails from anyone :-(

This message was posted from a P800

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic