Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > T68 MMS sw is released in sweden!!!

Author T68 MMS sw is released in sweden!!!
Bazboy
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-05 15:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Theres NO NEED to call someone names like that mate... he was only pointing out thats what hes heard, so cut it out...

Ive noticed on a few other posts that people are very very rude and disrespectful to others for making comments!! Its a free world to say what ever we want to as long as we dont do that in a disrespetful way. CHILL OUT!!!

M8.. if its availabel in LONDON.. whats the contact no of the place please??

Thanks

Baz
marcus
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 15:55
Oh man! I hope i'll be abld to get it to by tomorrow! Cant wait.Ü

This post was posted from a T68

Raptor
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:01
Hey Visitor

We don't talk like this in this forum, so PLEASE cool down!!

Claus
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:12
Hey Epedemic !

IN DANISH
------------------------------------------
Jo, det er MIG - gode gamle Claus - det var lidt ment som en joke - det med at tage til Malmø - vi er alle vilde for at få den update, ikke ?

Og jeg tror lidt, at Sony ericsson vil vente med at frigive updaten til T68i er i butikkerne - og måske vente yderligere for at få solgt nogle T68 i'er
-------------------------------------------

Maybe we should cool down - I think S/E maybe will wait with the software release untill T68i hits the stores - and maybe even untill T68i has been in the stores for a while - they need to sell some copies if the T68i before they release the MMS upgrade for for the "old" T68 - just a thought

Kind regards
Claus
Epedemic
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:14
hehe tænkte det nok... nejnej lad os smutte til malmø... så kan jeg tæve dig i naval fleet på vejen (NOT)
Raptor
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:16
The point Visitor, Dont be so desperate!!!! Take it easy!

Let's hope the Moderators do something sensible and kick you out of this forum!

When you grow up, you learn to behaive (hopefully)
void*
W910 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:28
To: Visitor

Look who's talking. I do agree with you that spreading lies or rumors is not good. But just a day ago you posted a new Topic with title: 'MMS & Picture phonebook is here...'. With content '...by the end o march said an Ericsson SP today'. That is pretty misleading, and a good way to start a rumor if people does not read your post.

If you really are a 'grown up' person you should just let the roumers fly, cool down, and just wait some days when the posts actually show that it has been released.

Lets see if you can manage 'grown up' answers from now on (I do doubt it)...
Bazboy
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:54
Visitor...

Whats the matter?? IS that REALLY THAT difficult for you to be nice and friendly?? NOT one person has been nasty to you.. or anyone for that matter... APART FROM YOU.

NOW.. Heres what i reckon....

1. Youve obviously got bored with the sw on ur t68 that you need to play with more features..... seeing as you dont have friends or a life.
2. Youre just a kn0bsack who dont have any friends at all.
3. Your vocab doesnt stretch further than the word SHITHEAD...
4. Youre just a ..... well.. its a freedom of speech.. but im too nice to be nasty.. even to a kn0b like you..

Sorry mods... but it had to be said.

Baz
PEACE
mrNoodles
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:59
Oki and dont want to spread any romours or so, but when I got home and saw this thread, I called my nearest SP here in Sweden.
And the nice man I spoke to, sad that the newest SW for T68 was R3A. Yesterday I was there and got R2B, he said also that he had no opportunity to check whteter it was a new R-state (or if he just got confused when I called) until tomorrow. So Im gonna call him tomorrow at 10:00 CET.
He sounded quiet sure that is was R3A, so lets keep the fingers crossed another time!

[ This Message was edited by: mrNoodles on 2002-03-05 17:01 ]
mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-05 16:59
I totally agree woith everyone on this subject. Visitor you are well out of order, just because someone has had a different experiance than you doesnt mean they are lying.
THe subject of the moment is the MMS upgrade, and because everyone is so involved in the subject, there are bound to be lies flying around... I know who i will believe, and possibly who i dont beleive, BUT i dont go around calling people names, just because i dont believe what they are saying.

Stop wasting your time posting pointless threads and learn how to be a bit more mature in future. your only making enemies for yourself
johanch
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 17:21
"Visitor" is kicked out and banned before any of you guys can say the word "shithead"

nwmq1
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 17:27
shithead!

and yes! He's out

[ This Message was edited by: nwmq1 on 2002-03-05 17:28 ]
XBone
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-05 17:27
Just called SE Switzerland! He said he got a message today, that t68i had been prerented today, and that our phones could be updated to the SAME technical level very soon. But not today, and no exact date known.

This post was posted from a T68

Evert
K600
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 17:37
Im going to the sp i spoke to, as soon as possible, tomorrow. Then well se what version he was talking about. I didnt ask him about the version but I did ask him if there was MMS in it and he sad: Yes!

[ This Message was edited by: Evert on 2002-03-05 22:20 ]
rurouni
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 18:09
Cool keep us posted!!! SE in Singapore doesn't seem to have ANY info about new software upgrade... though maybe they were told to keep mum about it.

The main SE service center said R2B.. but the service point guy sounded as if he was trying to pretend that he didn't know anything.. when I 'pressured' him nicely.. he told me to chk back end March. So could be that each SE division in each country has its own perogative on when to release the software?

Though it would be nice to have that new picture book!!! now!

Keep us posted on the new upgrade as soon as u get it!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi